Why are race pictures so unflattering and always make you look goofy? Peachtree pictures were posted today, and I look awful. Even in the picture of Jon and I where we aren't running, I look stupid. I really had to pee, and we stopped quickly, so I am mid stride, and I just look dumb.
Even in the race pictures, I look weird. Seriously. It doesn't even look like I'm running in them. I know this is because I take such short strides. I really do. Its something my cross country coach was always yelling at me. He said since I'm so tall, I should take one stride for every 2 he takes (I'm 6 ft, he was 5'5"). I just do whats comfortable. Maybe that will be something I start working on, that and intervals so I can increase my speed.
Anyway, maybe I'll put some of the pictures up. They aren't flattering.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Most of my pictures were awful. I had three chins in several of them.
Post a Comment