Feel free to break into the Emerson Drive song right about now...
Thats right, the Peachtree is in 8 hours. I need to get to bed. But I can't sleep. Stupid me took a two hour nap today. Really? What was I thinking (que another by Dierks Bentley...)
To top that off, I made cupcakes for tomorrow. Red Velvet Cupcakes. And of course I had to sample what I was making to make sure it was edible. And the icing. I really had my fair share of sugar tonight. So, needless to say, I am slightly hyper/on edge/antsy. Eeek!
The main point of this was to ask anyone that reads this to think about Jon and I around 9 in the morning (yes, we are in TG 9 therefore we don't start until 8:56.) We are ready, and I'm really excited about it. Its nice to think that in 12 hours we will be done with it.
So wish us luck. Also, wish Bev and Dusty luck too. I believe they decided to run in the Peachtree after all. Good luck Bev! Do great! I am jealous of your TG 2 start. You will probably be done before I even start running. Lucky. Maybe next year I can get a better time.
So, off to bed with me now.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out. :-)
We made it!! I was actually impressed with our time, considering the fact that we've run about 3 miles in about a month and a half! I'll do a full race recap early next week... can't wait to hear about your experience!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment