I have the best in-laws ever! Seriously.
They live literally 500 ft from us. I tell people this and they groan and tell me how sorry they are. There is nothing to be sorry for! I love them! They respect our space, and always call before coming over. We will occasionally go over for lunch on a Sunday, and they are more than willing to help us our with stuff we have going on.
For instance, Jonathan took this past Tuesday off and had Wednesday off for Veteran's day. You know what he did all day Tuesday? He and his mom and dad put a coat of primer on all the finished walls in the basement! I am so thankful for them, and have been so blessed in the in-law department. I hear so many horror stories and just thank God that I have great in-laws.
On the agenda now is to get the area at the bottom on the stairs (the landing) sanded one last time and the coat of primer on the wall Friday night. There are a few touch up sanding spots that need to be done, then of course a bit of primer over that. We'll do all that Friday night. Saturday morning we will be up bright and early to paint the gym, office, and landing their final color! Then Sunday we have to take down all the ceiling fans so the guys can easily and quickly install our drop ceiling. I will take pictures on Monday to AW (attention whore) the progress.
Unfortunately my running is kinda taking a back seat. The basement is taking up so much time - we did it to ourselves really. We scheduled the ceiling to be installed before we were done with the mudding and sanding. The last 3 weeks have been an all out race to the finish! And, I got sick. Nothing too contagious (and not the piggy flu), just an annoying head cold thats trying really hard to turn into a sinus infection, and I don't have a fever. I will attempt to run tonight, if I can breathe.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment