Yes, you read that right. It's been 6 months since Claire was born! Well, technically 6 months and 1 day. I never do stats on her growth, but I figured her 6 month birthday was a good one to do.
6 months, 1 day old
17 lbs, 12.8 oz
27 inches long
45 cm head circumference
Her height and weight is down from the 95th percentile into the 90th percentile. So she starting to even out now. Still though, at 6 months old she is in 9 month clothes.
Foods she has tried (and loved): Sweet potato, green beans, sweet peas, carrots, squash, bananas, apple sauce, prunes, pears, and baby oatmeal cereal. I have also started giving her some diluted fruit juice to wash stuff down after she eats.
Milestones: She can roll over from back to front, and from front to back. Grabs and reaches for every thing ad promptly tries to put it in her mouth. Loves her reflection in the mirror. Usually sleeps for 7 hours at night in her crib. Sprouted her first tooth which popped through yesterday!
I can't believe how fast she is growing. It doesn't seem like she should be this old already. I was taking some pictures of her yesterday and there are a few that she looks so grown up! It makes me sad, but excited too.
In other news, Jonathan and I got into the AJC Peachtree Road Race! They started this new lottery system and we were fortunate enough to get in! Too bad the odds on the MegaMillions isn't as good.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Happy 6 months!!
Post a Comment