Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Because all the cool kids are doing it...

This is a thing going about facebook. I was resisting, but out of boredom at work, I caved. Which led me to posting it here.

Here's the challenge: I know my blog doesn't get a lot of traffic, but I know some people do look. If you are one of those readers to stumble upon my blog, (I hope I don't bore you too bad) I want you to complete this and put it on your blog. Leave me a comment so I can go see your blog. Enjoy!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I follow a routine every morning, without it, I would forget to brush my teeth or put on deodorant.
2. I haven't updated/kept my check register in 8 years.
3. I haven't hit the snooze button during a weekday in 3 years.
4. I talk to my cats like they are people.
5. I've been to 11 different countries.
6. I was bitten by a dog on the face when I was 26 (this past April).
7. I've been skydiving and can't wait to go again!
8. I am a certified SCUBA diver.
9. I wish more than anything that I could be a housewife.
10. I cheat on Wii Fit by telling it my clothes are heavier than they really are.
11. I intend on going back to school and getting my teachers cert.
12. I would be very sad without my satellite radio.
13. I wish I had kept my Explorer and drove it until the wheels feel off, rather than buying a new car.
14. I collect the Mountain Dew Green Label Art.
15. I want to have an in-ground swimming pool one day.
16. I wish I was closer to all my cousins.
17. I will take something fruity over chocolate any day.
18. I have never had braces.
19. I have never smoked a cigarette, or anything else for that matter.
20. I am distantly related to Angela Lansbury.
21. July 28, 2009 will be my 2 year wedding anniversary.
22. We are thinking about starting a family sometime later this year (scary!)
23. I am jealous of people that don't have to work (Stay at home wives).
24. While I greatly respect and admire those serving in the military, I am so happy that my husband does not.
25. I want to finish our basement this year.

No comments: