Today I completed my longest run (since having the Nike+), my fastest mile, my fastest 5k, and my fastest 10k:
- Longest run = 6.23 miles
- Fastest mile = 9'58"/mi
- Fastest 5k = 30'15"
- Fastest 10k = 1:01'52"
What what! I'm slightly excited, no? Maybe I'm still on my runners high, as I just got back from the gym 30 minutes ago.
Now, I'm not completely delusional. I do realize that this was done on a treadmill and in a temperature controlled environment, but in my defense I had the incline set at 1.0, so it wasn't completely flat. Oh well, I don't care, I did a 10k in less than 1 hour and 2 minutes!
This is seriously what I needed. My stomach was in knots today, thinking about the Peachtree. I always do this... I psyche myself out the week before a race. Come next Friday, I will be good to go.
I'm just so excited about my run today! Woo hoo for Runner's High!
1 comment:
Congratulations!! That's a GREAT run!! You'll do awesome at the Ptree!
Post a Comment