Monday, June 1, 2009

One more thing...

I forgot to include in my last post some news on the running front. I think I mentioned in a previous post that I have been keeping track of the miles that I have run since April 14. So far to date, I have run 64.86 miles! Last week alone I completed 14.34 miles, and 42.46 miles in May. This excites me. I was going to check my progress on the 14th of every month, but I have decided that I am going to start checking on the 1st of every month. What better day to do it than on the 1st of the month, right?

On top of that, I've decided to set a goal for myself. 80 miles in 8 weeks. There I said it. I was scared to put that out there, for fear of failure and having to admit to the web (and anyone else that reads this) that I failed. But when I'm already averaging just under or a little over 10 miles a week, I should accomplish this no problem (God willing). The only issue will be the vacation, but I will just work around that and see what happens.

No comments: