So, here are some 15 week things:

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.
I had a coworker say today that I was getting a "baby belly". I don't think I am. I mean, my ute is definitely moving up and I can feel it about 2 inches below my bellow button, but I know it isn't big enough to be sticking out yet. But, it is big enough to push my fat up and make it look like a belly. I wish people wouldn't point stuff like that out, at least not until its obvious. All it does right now is make me feel very self conscious. Maybe that's stupid, but I can't help the way I feel.
So anyway. Here is my 15 week (and one day) gut in all its glory. To me I think I look smaller/less bloated than I did at 13 weeks. Or maybe its the pants. You be the judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment