Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cats out of the bag

Its official. The world knows. Well, actually, everyone I see on a day-to-day basis knows, so it wont be long before the world knows (thanks to the grape vine and rumor mill).

I told my boss last week, I told the other boss this morning, then I told my best guy-friend, Daniel, this morning. Then I told the head of the rumor mill. About 5 people knew within 2 min of telling her. I really don't care that the news will spread like wild fire now. Less time that I have to be center of attention.

In other exciting news, I had my first ultrasound yesterday! They didn't have the equipment to hear the heartbeat at 8 weeks, but they did an external and internal ultrasound and we saw the sweet little heartbeat just a flickering away. It was measuring at 154 bmp, and he/she is measuring 3 days ahead of schedule, but they won't officially be changing my EDD until later, if need be.

What sucks is that they don't do u/s printoffs at this hospital. They have all this new-fangled equipment that does not have the ability to print off pictures or to burn to disc. Quite stupid if you ask me. Maybe my doctor can email a picture to me or something.

To commemorate the momentous occasion of telling the world, I posted this picture on my facebook.

No comments: