Ok, I just posted a slew of posts that I have been writing since Jan. 25 (you know, the day I found out I was going to be a mom.)
The first post I revealed was the one about the Secret News.
Secretly, I wrote this one.
Which was followed by this one.
Then followed by this one.
Followed by a couple posts about the basement.
Then the post where I told the blog world the Big News.
Finally, my 5 weeks post.
And today I am putting them all out there. Blogger posted them in the order I wrote and saved them. I just wanted to give you a little guide.
I also added a ticker. Earlier today it said that I was 5 weeks. Now its saying 6 weeks. I guess that because I am 5 weeks 3 days today, and it sees it as half way to 6, and that I'm working on the 6th week.
Either way, holy crap. I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. That's the amount of time that would pass between report cards in high school. We haven't told our parents yet, but we are trying to devise a clever and slightly cheesy way to break the news to everyone. I'll probably post more on that in the coming week.
Again, please don't mention this on Facebook or MySpace, or to anyone you may know that knows my family and close friends.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment