I don't have anything of significance to report. I guess you could say I'm just wasting time/procrastinating for the last 45 min before I get to go home. No, before I have to go to the gym.
I never thought I'd say this, but I am actually starting to look forward to running. I really do look forward to it. Those 3 years in high school when I ran cross country, I never thought I would ever enjoy running. To me, running was "self inflicted torture". So why did I do it? To be honest, it was to get in shape for the swim team. Don't judge, most of the guys were running to get in shape for soccer, that and the coach required all those (guys and girls) that wanted to play Varsity Soccer run cross country as well.
I'm rambling... So, I enjoy running now. I hate sweating, but once I am sweating, it isn't so bad, I actually feel better after sweating buckets. Now that I can somewhat comfortably run for 35-40 min, I need to start working on distance. That is going to be my biggest hurdle. I have never had great endurance, it is getting better, but still not 10k worthy. Oh, and get this, I got it in my mind that I would like to do a half marathon... cue the crickets. Seriously. I think if I'm not pregnant by Thanksgiving, I will try to run the half marathon here in Atlanta. We will see. In any case, I really want to try to make the Peachtree be a yearly thing for me. At least the years that I can run it.
On a different note, I started the 30-Day Shred on Sunday. I have decided that I am going to do the Shred on the days I don't have Boot Camp. So that means Jillian is waiting for me when I get home from running. Yay...
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment